26.6.11

Art dump: Dex-starr Triumphant

Getting back into posting on here is comparable to driving my car back when the gas pump was acting up: I'll get a little ahead, the thing'll die on me, wait a bit, start it back up, drive about half a mile before it dies again, repeat. Now I'm a stubborn enough asshole that, following that pattern, I got my car home to central CT from Providence, RI, and I'll apply the same stubbornness to this blog. Posts may be sporadic, but for the foreseeable future it won't go away. Can I buy a new gas-pump for a blog?

Anyways, in the interest of getting some content up here, I'll post some of the drawings I finished lately. First up, as a fan of the Red Lanterns (and maybe one in particular), a Dex-Starr piece:

Click for larger kitteh-ness

No comments:

Post a Comment