22.3.11

Webcomic spotlight: Bucko

While I've been talking mostly about print comics on here, the thing that really got me back into comics a few years back now was the then-burgeoning webcomic scene. As a way to honor that, I'll take a look at some of my favorite webcomics I'm currently reading, or some old ones if their archives are still available. To start, if you haven't been reading Bucko, I think today's panels six and seven provide the perfect jumping-on point:


If you haven't been reading, it's a webcomic written by blog-favorite scribe Jeff Parker, who I know I've already talked about quite a bit on here, and art from Erika Moen (of Dar fame), both members of the amazing Periscope Studios. Not sure if it has a definitive end in its future or means to be an ongoing, but so far it's been a funny and off-beat tale of murder, mistaken identities and failed three-ways. A recently-started venture, today's is only page 17 so it actually is a fairly good jumping on point in that it wouldn't take too long to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment